Want to speed up your DxO PhotoLab image editing workflow? – Download amazing DxO PRESETS from PixaFOTO and follow the next easy steps to install and use DxO presets. Step-by-Step Quick Tutorial.
How to Install DxO Presets | DxO PhotoLab
- In your Downloads folder double-click a ZIP file that you downloaded to extract its contents into the same Downloads folder.
- Launch DxO PhotoLab and open an image to edit.
- Click on “New Preset Folder/Group” button in the PRESET EDITOR.
- Select your New Preset Folder/Group (you can rename it) and from the Right-Click Menu choose “Import..” option.
- Go to downloaded PhotoLab presets folder. Select all your new presets and click “Open”.
- You are done! Close DxO PhotoLab and restart it.
!!!! Don’t miss the chance to see all our precious Premium and Free DxO Presets!
DxO Presets QuickTips
Looking for more DxO presets? Here you can find some quick tips to get started with DxO presets and see them all: All presets for DxO, and more!!!! …
Want to find out more about new DxO photo editing software for Mac and Windows? Click here!
The pack of presets also comes with a guide to help you, so be sure to read the HELP file after you download. All our FREE and PREMIUM products are of the highest quality, offering the greatest possible support from our vendors.
We cordially invite you to tour our digital online PixaFOTO Marketplace.